Effective Date: September 3, 2023
Welcome to ListenRIFT! These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the ListenRIFT website, services, and applications (collectively, the "Service"). By using the Service, you agree to these Terms.
- Modification We may amend these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you, either through the Service or by sending you a notice. Your continued use of the Service after those changes are in effect will constitute your agreement to the updated Terms.
- Registration & Account
a. To use certain features of our Service, you may need to register for an account. You must provide accurate and complete information.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities associated with your account.
- Use of Service
a. ListenRIFT grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Service for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
b. You may not use the Service in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone's rights, or harms, threatens, or harasses others.
- User Content
a. You are solely responsible for any content you upload, share, or otherwise transmit ("User Content") on the Service.
b. ListenRIFT does not claim ownership of User Content. However, by uploading it, you grant us a license to use, copy, distribute, and display that User Content.
c. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Service, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and sounds, is owned by ListenRIFT or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Service at our sole discretion, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users, us, third parties, or for any other reason.
- Limitation of Liability ListenRIFT shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use or inability to use the Service.
- Dispute Resolution Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which ListenRIFT is based.
- Feedback We appreciate feedback from our users. If you provide feedback or suggestions about the Service, we may use them without any obligation to compensate you.